What you get from me:
- The planning of stages suited for you and the ones you travel with – here you will profit from my experiences and local knowledge
- All necessary information about the checklist for packing and organisation (purchase/rental) of needed equipment that you still miss
- A personal travel guide, to make sure you will always know what to expect
- Suited recommendations of hotels in every price range, from cheap to luxurious, depending on how you want to spend your time
- Qualified personnel, taking care of you during your vacation via messenger. No matter if you have questions, need the regional number for a taxi or spontaneously need to change plans. (the accessibility is not guaranteed).
What does individual travel planning cost?
The “normal” package including the consultation, planning, pilgrim guide and digital support will cost you 200€ for the Camino Portugues (starting in Porto) and 350€ for the Camino Frances or the whole Camino Portugues which starts in Lisbon, if you book all accommodation beforehand.
It will go up to 300€ (Camino Portugues from Porto) or 450€ for the Portugues starting in Lisbon or the Camino Frances if you want to stay more spontaneous.
The Camino Finisterre is only 30€ on top.
There are two special cases:
If you only want a bit of support and my phone number just in case something happens and you need help, you can get that for 80€. If you’d prefer that just send me an e-mail.
And if you would like to book the Deluxe-package to be completely free and receive an optimised plan every evening, preparing your next day, it would cost you 45€ per day.
Same here: feel free to send an e-mail to email@example.com
You find the price-details here
What is included in planning a pilgrimage?
Stage planning/finding your destination
On the basis of your information given to me, I will plan the length of your Stages and with that the destinations suited for you. Considering how you would like to spend your evenings and sleeps (not every place has a suited Hotel) and how many days you’re staying i will plan daily Stages to accommodate everything. I know every kilometre of the route and every place to go to, therefore I will find the best options for you.
If you can’t hike the whole path timewise, I will endeavour to find the prettiest stages for you to take – and that you will get to the airport without a problem. If you wish, I will find suitable flight connections for you too.
I usually recommend cheap but clean and central hotels and guesthouses as I would choose them for myself. If more comfort is important to you, then I will find you more upscale accommodations to your liking. I recommend three hotels/pensions/private rooms per accommodation and mark the ones I think are the best. I have already tested many of the accommodations myself.
(You can find more about the hotels in the FAQ)
Your personal pilgrimage guide
Following that, I will create an overview and individual pilgrimage guide for you. You will be able to carry it with you on your smartphone, to always know what to expect the next day (or within the next kilometres) as well as booking an accommodation per link – no matter if at home on the computer or at lunch in Viana do Castello on your smartphone.
In your pilgrimage guide you will find a description of all the stages expecting you as well as how many entry possibilities there are and all the information about your arrival, departure and if necessary transport needed in between. This will always be as precise as possible. If the journey time and times of the ferry are set already they will be included in your travelling guide.
Further consultation in advance
I will gladly answer any questions you may have about your pilgrimage. I will also compile a checklist for packing and assist in choosing or organising your equipment if you do not yet have any hiking gear.
Your Contact person during your journey
You will receive my contact details and can contact me on different messengers. Through this we will stay in contact during your journey and I will help you with all the unexpected and whenever you need help as well as I can.
You will find more about the digital on-location-advise in the FAQ.
Write to me at
Ready to start your pilgrimage?
Perfect, then let’s go!
Just fill in this form for me so I have all the needed information to plan your own pilgrimage vacation. Subsequently I will get back to you and if there is not more questions to be answered we can start right away.
If you don’t like forms to fill in then there is always the opportunity of sending your information via e-mail.
- you fill out the form
- I'll get back to you and if there's nothing more to clarify, we can get started.
- I plan your stages and send you an overview.
- if it suits you, I will create your smartphone-compatible travel guide (100-250 pages, depending on the route), which contains all the important information and your accommodation recommendations
- I advise you on equipment and answer all other questions about pilgrimage
- you go on pilgrimage while I am digitally at your side
- (you have fallen so much in love with walking a camino that you already look in the calendar for the next appointment)